Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our movie night

Daddy went to the Bulls game tonight, so I had a date with my kiddies.

We played with crayons and stickers for a while.... Here is one of the master pieces:

And then we put a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor downstairs in the living room, got into jammies, made popcorn, and watched a movie! They were pretty excited.

as emma would call it, her 'corns'


Drew was really diggin' his own bowl of popcorn. He thought that was pretty cool....

The funny part is that he would take a piece or two out of the big bowl, and put it into his own little bowl before each bite.

And.... apparently Emma did not want her friends to miss the movie. I thought this was pretty funny...






And then of course I jumped in the middle of them, and we snuggled and watched our movie. That's the best  =)  I love that time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment