Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pancakes and sledding

This morning we made blueberry pancakes (with a blueberry syrup and fruit on top) YUM.
Andrew was feelin' like pancakes this morning, so I made them! I also made mini pancakes for the kids.

Today Emma came with me to Ulta. I just had to grab one thing really quick, but she obviously had other plans. She wanted to check everything out. I was looking at the  bare mineral powders to find my color, and turned around to find this

Rock Star!

So, before we left she had to try on some more sunglasses, check out the lipsticks and lotions, and smell a few perfumes. And she still threw a total fit when I made her leave. She would have cruised around that place all day if I let her.

Later we went to a friends to go sledding. We told the kids earlier in the day that we were going to go sled, and they were all about it. However... when we got there, they decided that they wanted nothing to do with it today. Emma has always been a little hesitant, but Drew usually loves it... so I'm not sure what their deal was today. But, they still had fun playing in the snow and hanging out, getting some fresh air. It was actually a beautiful day today, it was sunny, warm(er) and comfortable out. I actually had the sunroof open in the car today.


She had a little bit of an attitude today. She was very bossy. But, she skipped her nap, which I believe is definitely to blame for the 'tude we were blessed with the remainder of the day.





She went over and made friends with these girls (She is definitely not shy) and they kept making her these miniature snowmen, and she would just turn around and throw them. I think after about the 5th snowman she destroyed they stopped making them.

My Drew boy giving me a little push. I still couldn't convince him to go down the hill with me. Oh well....

Drew and Dad, walking back to the house from the hill.

So all in all, we had a good weekend. My munchkins are crashed out, and I think I may have just lost Andrew a few minutes ago as well. We were sitting in bed watching the Grammy's. Looks like I'm the last one standing (or.. sitting, whatever.)

I love watching my kids sleep. I could honestly just stare at them forever when they are sleeping. That was a random thought, but they are sleeping next to me right now so I've been watching them ;-) . 
Now it's time for me to try and carefully move them into their cribs.... the goal is not to wake them up,
Goodnight
                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment