Sunday, March 13, 2011

A weekend in March

I hope tomorrow is a long day.. because weekends just haven't been lasting long enough. I'm hanging on to my weekends as tightly as possible! And, not that I don't want to go to work, because I really do love my job, my department, and the work I do. So it could be worse. But, I love hanging out with my family and doing fun things on the weekend also.

Drew loves to help me cook... so I usually will get out a few measuring cups, spoons, a bowl, maybe throw a couple cheerios in there - and he thinks he's cooking. And, when it's time to stir whatever it is I'm making, he helps me with that.
So, one of the nights this week he really wanted to help me cook, and he wasn't satisfied with his pretend cooking on the counter next to me. So... I threw a few cinnamon maple graduate puffs in a pan and gave him a spatula (Obviously that side of the stove wasn't on) and I let him cook next to me.


Busy cooking his puffs!

Yesterday we had to do our regular errands and running around town... and Emma was crackin' me up with her sunglasses on upside down, and putting her chapstick on her chin instead of her lips. But, she was extremely sensitive to pictures yesterday for some reason - if she even noticed me starting to hold up my phone she would cover her face and tell me no pictures. Which, is not like her at all - she is our little ham.
So, I did snap a quick one when she wasn't paying attention.

My Little Irish Man


Today we had a little fun with some playdough!






1 comment:

  1. OH GOOD! I LOVE play doh! Will have to get some for my house too!

    ReplyDelete